About Jainee Gandhi
Jainee Gandhi – A headhunter to a head turner… A classy personal shopper… Bringing Indian wear back to corporates… A celebrated and highly featured Image coach… Mentor for budding Image consultants…
There are many phrases that have been used to describe her work in the last half a decade… But what she really is, is a person who has a passion to get every individual portray their best authentic image – with a focus on appearance – for more often than not there is nothing more powerful than the impression of the first look.
Her motto is “Refuse to be unseen”. Jainee believes in a holistic way of an Image makeover for her clients and the image professionals she trains. She believes that “Style has to be inclusive of all age, size, color, restrictions of any sorts will limit clients in a box and not let them explore their true worth.”
- A Certified Image Professional (CIP) from Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) – in a select league of individuals to be awarded the Professional Level Certification.
- President-Elect for AICI Singapore chapter.
- Mentor for Cherie Blaire foundation of women.
- Honoured in color analysis by Academy of Image Master, Singapore.
- Educated under the curriculum designed by the US-based world-renowned image consultant Judith Rasband & partnered with Ann Reinten global course.
- Senior alumni from ICBI where she has trained more than 100 image consultants under her.
- Has been covered extensively by various media -TV show, newspaper, and scores of digital media groups.
- Has mentored more than 25 image consultants in her flagship MasterClass for success in the profession.
- Has coached more than 50 individuals from all walks of life.
- She has taken multiple sessions on Image topics in various multinational corporates and social and educational organizations.
- Prior active member of FICCI Flo and VP-Marketing for IMPA
- A post-graduate in Human Resources from Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.